Friday, July 28, 2017

Mainstore Release! Nicki Panties - Fitted mesh for Belleza Venus/Isis/Freya, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass, and eBody!



A new Mainstore Release! The Nicki Panties. :)

*** NEW!!! A version for the eBody is included in this pack! ***

Due to many requests to have the panties I include with skirts made available separately, I have listened and have done exactly that! 

What makes these panties so special is that future items (such as skirts) will be able to be used with these. So items created from 7/28/2017 onward will work with these panties until such a time that I update or create new panties. This will give you the versatility to include these panties with any future JB items if you want. :)

I didn't stop with just making them available for all of you either... I went a HUGE step forward and made 75 different options for you! So you get versatility AND a ton of choices to mix and match these with so many more items! I really hope you enjoy these panties as much as I had making them for you. ♥


***ALWAYS TRY THE DEMO BEFORE PURCHASING***


Fitted mesh for:
Maitreya Lara
Belleza Venus v4.01
Belleza Isis v2.01
Belleza Freya v2.01
Slink Physique
Slink HourGlass
eBody

This item is 100% rigged mesh and is ORIGINAL mesh!

THIS ITEM IS MATERIALS ENABLED!






CREDITS:
  • Body: Maitreya Lara
  • Body Skin: Genesis Applier
  • Shape: my own

No comments:

Post a Comment